Manor Wood Children’s Centre is open from Monday to Friday, 7.30am – 6.00pm, 51 weeks of the year. We are closed for Bank Holidays and we are also shut between Christmas and the New Year. We have an additional 5 training days throughout the year and 5 early closures. Please see the annual nursery calendar for these dates. The nursery fees are reviewed on an annual basis in July.
- Early Birds (7.30-8.00am)- £3.00
- Under 2’s Full Day (8.00am-6.00pm) – £52.00
- Over 2’s Full Day (8.00am-6.00pm) – £48.00
Priority for places will be given to;
- Children from the Manor Wood Children’s Centre reach area,
- Children who are eligible for a 2 year old funded place,
- Looked after children,
- Children with siblings at Manor Wood Primary School.
However, if there are places available children may be accepted from other local areas.
To secure a place with us at Manor Wood Children’s Centre, £50 deposit along with your 1st months invoice is required to secure your placement. Deposits are none refundable. .
To ensure your child is happy and settled in our care we would ideally like them to come to us for a minimum of 2 sessions per week. This provides the children with continuity and enables them to form good relationships with the staff and our surroundings. Once a child is booked in we aim to be as flexible as possible and, subject to availability, we may be able to offer extra sessions if parents/carers need to work extra days or just enjoy some free time.